Bharathiar University was established by the Government of Tamilnadu in the year of 1982. The university is named after the great national poet Subramania Bharathi, with the motto “Educate to Elevate”. The University is accredited by NAAC with ”A” Grade and affiliated by Distance Education Council (DEC) and University Grants Commission (UGC), New Delhi. The Bharathiar University is located at the backdrop of Maruthamalai Hills in the Western Ghat range, in a sprawling campus of 1000 acres of land. 15 kms. from the City of Coimbatore. Currently, Bharathiar University has 108 affiliated institutions with 96 Arts and Science Colleges, 3 University Constituent Colleges, and 1 Air Force Administration College. In Addition, there are 31 Research Institutes of the Central and State Governments, which are recognized by this University for research reasons And every one of these establishments take into account the instructive needs of more than 1, 60,000 students and research scholars. Bharathiar University’s ultimate vision is to give internationally equaling quality advanced education to the upcoming generation. The point is not just centered around boosting subject information and abilities, additionally to shape the understudies with better lead and character focused on the societal needs and national advancement. Enshrined with the motto “Educate to Elevate”. The University endeavors to understand the vision of our country and exceed expectations in advancing and ensuring the rich legacy of our past and mainstream beliefs of the country. Even though Bharathiar University offers many programmes under its School of Distance Education, Bharathiar university distance education mba programme is one the famous Distance education programme among management aspirants because it offers various MBA programme in more than 30 specialized areas. Same as every year, this year also Bharathiar University is inviting application for its Distance learning MBA Programme for the session 2016-2017.
Distance Learning MBA from Bharathiar University: Programme Highlights
- Low cost and affordable Fee Structure
- Attending Personal Contact Programme (PCP) is not constraint for students.
- Exams and Results will be announced by the University as per the Pre-defined dates and time.
- No Entrance Exam for any of the course not even for Distance learning MBA /MCA programme.
- Non-semester pattern: exams are held on an Annual pattern.
- Bharathiar University School of Distance Education provides an Easy Admission Procedure for all distance education programmes.
- Across India Bharathiar University have More than hundred study and spot admission centre.
- We also held job fairs and provide job assistance to our students as well.
- We have installment facility so that students can pay the fees as installment mode
- Regular programme students can also join UG and PG Distance Education programmes & pursue both programmes at the same time.
- University provides study material in a text as well as in the form of Digital data which is a CD that got unique features of the Bharathiar University.
Distance Education MBA From Bharathiar University: Specialization Areas
- M.B.A in GENERAL
- M.B.A in Marketing Management
- M.B.A in Investment Management
- M.B.A in International Business
- M.B.A in Tourism and Hotel Management
- M.B.A in Financial Management
- M.B.A in Hospital Management
- M.B.A in Human Resources Management
- M.B.A in Retail Management
- M.B.A in Airline and Airport Management
- M.B.A in Shipping and Port Management
- M.B.A in Healthcare Management
- M.B.A in Shipping and Logistics Management
- M.B.A in Logistics and Supply Chain Management
- M.B.A in Customer Relationship Management
- M.B.A in Costing and Financial Management
- M.B.A in Disaster Management
- M.B.A in Banking and Finance Management
- M.B.A in Event Management
- M.B.A in Information System Management
- M.B.A in Financial Services
- M.B.A in Entrepreneurship
- M.B.A in Services Management
- M.B.A in Export Management
- M.B.A in Project Management
- M.B.A in Technology Management
- M.B.A in Aviation Management
- M.B.A in Materials Management
- M.B.A in International Shipping and Air-Cargo Logistics Management
- M.B.A in Shipping and Air-Cargo Logistics Management
- M.B.A in Software Testing and Quality Management
- M.B.A in Industry Integrated
Note: University also offers integrated MBA duration of 5 years.
To match with the Eligibility Criteria of Bharathiar university distance education MBA programme, a candidate must possess a graduate degree in any discipline by any govt. recognized University.
Bharathiar University Distance education in Calicut, Thrissur, Palakkad, Ernakulam and Trivandrum
Academia College of distance education provides Bharathiar university’s Distance education in Kerala, Academia has centres in Kozhikode(Calicut), Thrissur, Palakkad, Ernakulam and Trivandrum. It’s one of the most trusted distance education providers in Kerala. Contact us here to know more !!